Each Member of Big Stuff Health Share must comply with the following requirements in order to preserve its membership in Big Stuff Health Share and be eligible to participate in the health share.
The requirements below benefit all Members by assuring honor and integrity on the part of Members and by minimizing medical risks and ensuring proper accountability while encouraging good health practices.
All Big Stuff Health Share Members must agree with and attest to the following statements:
- I believe that a community of moral, ethical, and health-conscious people can most efficiently and effectively encourage and care for one another by directly sharing the costs and expenses associated with each other’s health care needs.
- I understand that Big Stuff Health Share is a benevolence organization, not an insurance entity and that while Big Stuff Health Share assures that every effort will be made to have Members fulfill their monthly sharing commitment, Big Stuff Health Share, in and of itself, cannot guarantee payment of any medical expenses.
- I agree to practice good health measures and strive for a balanced lifestyle.
- I agree to contact Big Stuff Health Share by either calling the hotline (435-446-9696) or by emailing email@example.com prior to seeking or obtaining any medical treatments (except in the case of an emergency where I will seek immediate medical attention) to ensure that I am receiving the appropriate medical treatments at a fair price and to verify the Shareability of such medical treatment.
- I agree to refrain from the usage of any form of illicit/illegal drugs and excessive alcohol
consumption, all of which are harmful to the body. I understand that if members in the
household use any form of tobacco, I will contribute an additional $50.00 (fifty) dollars per month.
- I believe I am obligated to care for my family and that physical, mental, or emotional abuse of any kind to a family member or anyone else is morally wrong.
- I agree to submit to mediation followed by subsequent binding arbitration, if needed, for any instance of a dispute with Big Stuff Health Share or its affiliates.